Monday, December 14, 2020

This is the day! December, 14, 2020

 Good Morning All, 

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to remind you today 12/14/2020 is that last day I will accept any late, missing, or extra credit assignments. I will not accept any assignment submitted after the end of the school day. 4:00 EST. It is my goal to have al grades input, finalize and verified my Wednesday, 12/16. I will also use this same time timeline to address any issues or questions you may have concerning you attendance. Please feel free to email me directly, damien.gaiters@dcssga.org , with any questions or concerns so that we can resolve them as quickly as possible. 

Lastly, For chorus and band students, I will be sending a survey out to help me determine hoe to plan for the spring based on your level of comfort in returning for afterschool rehearsals. Please know there is no pressure at all but your honesty is needed to help us plan for our future.  

No comments:

Director of Bands Announcement

  Lithia Springs Band Families,   We are so excited to formally announce the appointment of Mr. Jacob Mercer as our new Director of Bands! W...