Friday, August 14, 2020

Welcome Back!!!


 

 

I want to take a second to tell you all how excited I am to get back to making music with you all! It won’t be the traditional way that we’ve grown to know and love but this is where we get to do what I love… Which is think outside of the box! I have several things in store that you are sure to keep you engaged, motivated, learning and growing! I’m including a cheat sheet for Monday as well as the code for our Google Class. If
you have any questions or concerns I can be reached via email at Damien.Gaiters@dcssga.org 

I would strongly recommend going through the cheat sheet before Monday to allow time for trouble shooting, if necessary!


Class Codes:

Band: fgpzpvk

Chorus: 72t7tzu

Music Apprec 2: s2ois74

Music Theory & Comp: tx77vjn

Music Apprec 1: wiznjeh

Music Technology: 46q3hzy

Adv Music Tech: z666bub

Inter Music Tech: mvedr26

 

See you Monday on the INTERWEBS

 

No comments:

Director of Bands Announcement

  Lithia Springs Band Families,   We are so excited to formally announce the appointment of Mr. Jacob Mercer as our new Director of Bands! W...