Friday, February 12, 2021

Thriving in COVID


I told myself once the second term started that I would no longer survive in Covid-19 but we are gonna THRIVE IN COVID-19! So I came up with a plan and I wanted to see it through. Back story, I am very hands on with my seniors as they transition out of the program. I schedule auditions, college tours, and help complete any and all paperwork work. Well in this new visual work age  I created a GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND SET SOME PARAMETERS AND BENCH MARK DATES. You think it’s hard keeping kids on task while in the classroom imagine what it takes virtually... yeah I did occasional pop ups to ensure they were indeed on task. We WILL produce quality. Buy any means necessary! I very rarely share my students’ work here Bc we can be critical sometimes BUT IM PROUD OF THESE KIDS, I know the journey and as their educator, the person who has seen their progress from day one these young men deserve all the fruits of their labor. I’m sharing the classroom set up as well as the final product. So thankful for my evaluating supervisior who supports us through all the confusion Bc the product will speak for itself. Thank you Dr. Joy Myers Moses! 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLIUgJGkq1MqgMtveAg0WW6T47u12gARE

 I do not own the right to the music, but the lesson plans and formatting Is all me.  



No comments:

Director of Bands Announcement

  Lithia Springs Band Families,   We are so excited to formally announce the appointment of Mr. Jacob Mercer as our new Director of Bands! W...